- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ShreddedTire, Inc. collects the following data:
- Your name, company name, title, email address, mailing address and phone number when you opt to receive samples or subscribe to our blog or newsletter.
- Information on your roofing projects when you volunteer it, so we can estimate your impact from recycling tires and saving trees.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ShreddedTire with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
ShreddedTire, Inc. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Your website.
- Press releases you issue and your social media posts.
- Business cards you give to any of our team members.
- Purchased lists containing your details.
How will we use your data?
ShreddedTire, Inc. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with samples and/or special offers we think you might like.
- Send you our newsletter on updates when you subscribe.
If you agree, ShreddedTire, Inc. may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When ShreddedTire, Inc. processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ShreddedTire, Inc. securely stores your data on our servers.
ShreddedTire, Inc. will keep your data until you unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving notifications.
ShreddedTire, Inc. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ShreddedTire, Inc. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ShreddedTire, Inc. Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
ShreddedTire, Inc. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ShreddedTire, Inc. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ShreddedTire, Inc. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ShreddedTire, Inc. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ShreddedTire, Inc. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ShreddedTire, Inc. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ShreddedTire, Inc.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ShreddedTire, Inc. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Call us at: 1-844-480-TIRE
Or write to us: 6742 NW 17th Ave. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Privacy policies of other websites