Why use wood blocking when you can use Echo Blocks for your commercial roofing projects?
Advantages of Echo Block
- 10x faster and easier to install than wood block
- no nails or screws
- comparable cost to wood blocking
- fire-resistant, non-toxic (UL class A fire Rated)
- rot-free, mold-free, termite-free
- stronger, more durable than wood blocking
- better insulator
- never needs to be replaced
- 87% recyclable, qualifies for LEED credits
Government tested and approved for all wood blocking including expansion joints. Available nationally thru ABC Supply Company.
Problems with Wood Blocking
- cost is rising because of fires, low supply
- labor-intensive to install
- susceptible to rot, mold and termites
- poor insulator
- affixed with nails or screws/drilling
- chemically toxic, stains the building
- doesn’t qualify for LEED credits
- requires thousands of trees each year
- average lifespan 18 years
Submit this short form to receive your free sample:
Check out this video to see how Echo Blocks work:
Echo Edging vs. Wood Blocking: See the side-by-side install test!
Save a tree, shred a tire, and BUILD!